Missing Teeth? Ask About Dental Implants.
Dental implants mirror the structure of your natural teeth. A titanium screw is placed into your jawbone and then a crown is attached. You won’t be able to tell the difference between the implant and your teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Attractive and natural tooth appearance
- Same maintenance as your natural teeth
- No food restrictions
- Won’t click or slip (unlike conventional dentures)
- Last a lifetime
When compared to other tooth replacement treatments, dental implants will last the longest and are the closest to functioning like your natural teeth.
|Tooth Replacement Treatments||Implant||Bridge||Dentures
(Full or Partial)
|Longevity||Lifetime||7-10 Years||5-7 Years|
|Preservation of healthy adjacent teeth||Yes||No||No|
|Prevent bone loss & preserve facial appearance||Yes||No||No|
|Need regular adjustments||No||Yes||Yes|
|Accelerated loss of adjacent teeth||No||Yes||Yes|
What are My Options for Dental Implants?
Single Tooth Implants
For single tooth replacement. Single implants may also be used if multiple teeth are missing and are not next to each other.
Dental Implant Bridges
Used for missing several teeth in a row. Two or more implants are inserted into the jaw, then a dental bridge—a dental device that consists of several false teeth—is attached to these implants.
All-on-X Dental Implants
Replaces a full arch of teeth. This technique utilizes the All-on-X system which anchors the dental implants into your jaw using only four implants. This method can also be used for people that are unable to receive traditional implants due to jawbone loss
Revive Your Smile with Aspire
Let Dr. Walker and his dependable dental team give you a smile you can be proud of. Dr. Walker is highly skilled and passionate about implant dentistry and will create a dental implant plan that is customized for your needs. Schedule a free consultation today with the Aspire Dental & Implants team in Chandler, Arizona, and learn if dental implants are right for you.
Dental Implant FAQs
Am I a candidate for dental implants?
If you are in relatively good health, then you may be a candidate for dental implants. Before the procedure, you will need to share if you suffer from health issues such as diabetes, certain autoimmune disease, gum disease, or tooth decay. Our team will then determine if it is safe for you to undergo the implant procedure.
If you are a smoker, you will need to quit before receiving a dental implant. Tobacco and nicotine can hinder the healing process and increase the risk of infection.
Schedule a free consultation with our Aspire Dental & Implants team in Chandler, Arizona to learn if you can safely receive a dental implant.
How much do dental implants cost?
The cost will vary depending on your situation. Numerous factors such as the number of implants or your oral health may affect the overall cost.
- Number of implants – Our team will determine how many implants you should receive. If you have a weaker jaw, you may require more implants.
- Oral health – Our team will make sure your mouth is healthy to undergo the procedure. There may need to be preparatory procedures if your mouth is not as healthy as needed. Procedures such as teeth removal, root canals, tissue, or bone grafts may need to be performed before the implant procedure.
Though dental implants may seem more costly than bridges or dentures, in the long run, they are a better investment since they last a lifetime and don’t require adjustments.
Schedule a free consultation with our Aspire Dental & Implants team in Chandler, Arizona to learn how much your specific treatment will cost. We offer a variety of flexible payment plans and dental discounts to help make this procedure affordable for you.
Do we accept insurance?
We accept the majority of PPO insurances. Click on the link below to see a list of accepted insurances.
Can I finance my dental implant procedure?
We offer flexible-low-interest financing options. Please contact our office at 480-448-4900 to see which option will work for you.
What is the process for dental implants?
- Initial evaluation – First, the doctor will analyze the strength and structure of your jaw bone. They will take x-rays of your mouth to get a better idea of your jaw bone structure as well as the positioning of the rest of your teeth. You will also be asked questions about your health to determine if you can safely undergo the dental implant procedure. If your jaw is not strong enough, additional preparatory procedures such as a sinus lift or bone graft may need to be performed.
- Implant placement – You will be put under local anesthesia with a sedative or general IV anesthesia. Incisions will be made on your gums so that small titanium screws can be inserted. The gums will then be stitched closed around the implant. After the procedure, your gums will need to heal which takes around 3-6 months. During this time, the jaw bone will fuse with the implant through a process called osseointegration. After your gums have healed, the doctor will reopen the wound so they can place an abutment (the metal piece which the crown will attach to). Your gums will be stitched up again but the abutment will be exposed. A temporary crown is placed on the abutment while the gums heal.
- Crown or denture placement – Finally, the crown (for single implants), bridge (for several missing teeth), or dentures will be placed. Your smile is now restored.
How do I care for dental implants after the procedure?
To help avoid complications after your dental implant procedure, please do the following:
- Regularly rinse your mouth with salt water or antiseptic solution
- Take over-the-counter pain relievers and anti-inflammatories
- Avoid foods that are crunchy and chewy
After your gums have completely healed, you can care for your dental implants as you would your natural teeth. Reduce the risk of gum disease with daily brushing and flossing. Remember to schedule routine check-ups with the Aspire Dental & Implants office. Our team in Chandler, Arizona will make sure the bone and gum tissue around the implants are healthy.
Chandler, AZ Implant Dentistry Office. Call our friendly staff today.
|Monday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|